Data Protection: We are subject to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and the Irish Data Protection Act 2018. A Space Cabins Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are compliant with the GDPR in relation to processing your data and ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
The data will be processed only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was given. These are outlined in our Privacy Notice which is available for review online at www.aspace.ie/privacynotice. This Privacy Notice is easily accessible through our website. If this medium is not suitable, we will provide you with a hard copy upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your personal data.
Website Usage Policy
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you log into our site or fill out a form. You may be asked to enter your company name, your name and surname, e-mail addresses, mailing addresses or phone numbers.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- customize your profile
- improve our website
- improve customer service
- send periodic emails
- contact you
- introduce new products and services
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your information is stored in our databases under strict confidence.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By using our site, you consent to our websites usage policy.
CHANGES TO OUR USAGE POLICY
If we decide to change our usage policy, we will post those changes on this page.
If there are any questions regarding this usage policy, please contact us.
A Space Cabins Ltd RESPECTS THE PRIVACY OF ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
ACCEPTING OR REJECTING COOKIES
Most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would prefer we did not collect data by this method, you can disable this function within your browser settings. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Collect information that will help us to distinguish visitors, to understand visitors’ browsing habits on our website and to improve their experience.
- Compile statistical reports on website activity e.g. numbers of visitors and the pages they visit.
- Collect information that will allow us to tailor advertising to make it more relevant for you, based on your previous interactions with our website.
- Remember information about you when you visit our site. Some of the cookies are essential in order to provide our services to you.
HOW TO TURN OFF COOKIES
You can turn off cookies in your browser settings. If you do turn them off, it is important to remember that you may not be able to use all of the services on our website. You can find out more about turning off cookies at the independent website www.allaboutcookies.org.
WEB ANALYTICS COOKIES:
- To compile anonymous, aggregated website usage statistics in order to help us to maintain and improve the performance of our website and the other online services we provide.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES:
- You can set your browser to reject cookies, but if you do so you will be unable to use some areas of our website(s) and other websites on the internet.
- For more information about how to reject cookies please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies